Thursday, March 23, 2006
- Name: Austin Paulson
- Location: Jeffersonville, Vermont
I have been a professional mountaineering, rock climbing, and ice climbing guide for more than 20 years. I operate Peak Expeditions International from my home in Vermont and run international expeditions to mountains around the world. I have a Masters degree in Education and believe in the value of experiential education. I teach at the Outdoor Leadership Program in Greenfield, MA and am an adjunct faculity member at Lyndon State College's Adventure Programming degree option.
- Summit Day!
- Snow at Base Camp
- Stormy Weather, Stormy Stomach
- Nevado Pastouri, Peru
- Off to the Mountains
- Acclimatizing to Altitude
- Welcome to Peru 2006
- Project Completion: Return from China
- Challenge Ropes Courses come to China!
- Comming Soon - China!